You may find this shocking, I know I did, but I actually volunteered to take my family camping again after our Easter camping experience. This time we packed up our gear and headed to the Ocean Cove campsite in Gualala for some fun, food, and friends. The kids had a blast running around, playing, and getting dirty. I had a nice time chatting with the girls, watching the kids run around, and gorging on yummy camp food and wine. Jay may have had the best time of all the campers though. Our second day there was opening day for abalone season, and Jay was the king of the divers. He caught his limit of 3 abs both days. The other guys also caught a few, but Jay was referred to as the guy who, "made a wetsuit look cool." We all enjoyed the abalone for dinner, and were very pleased to reap the rewards of the boys' hard work. Overall, another fun and successful camping trip. Who knows I may become a real camper yet!
Cody and Jayke
Cute little camper!
Suzanne, Kristy, and me
The girls
The boys
The divers
Just in case.
Watching the big boys dive.
Look! It's a starfish!
King of the divers.
No comments:
Post a Comment