Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary

This weekend Jay and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary and our 11th year together. We began our celebration by spending a few days in wine country. We wine tasted, ate WAY more than necessary, revisited the Fitzpatrick Winery where we got engaged, and generally enjoyed each others company without the usual chaos that comes with being parents of two.


When we returned home we celebrated as a family by making a nice dinner together, indulging Mommy while she put on her wedding dress, and dancing together (all four of us) to Mommy and Daddy's wedding song. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect anniversary weekend!

(unfortunately the pictures were taken by Cody

and most of them were of his thumb - this is the best of them)

2 comments:

  1. That is so fabulous...I recently pulled out my wedding album and shared it with my girlies. It made me want to dig out my dress & try it on, too...but it's preserved and I can't bring myself to crack the seal. I'm jealous. :) Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete