Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Getting ready...

Tomorrow we are leaving for our vacation. Our first stop will be in Lake Forest where we'll spend four days visiting with my family and acclimating the kids to my sister, my mom, and the cousins. Then Jay and I leave for Cozumel, Mexico for a week. I have conflicting emotions about this trip...On one hand I'm thrilled with the idea of spending some quality time with my husband. After all, we haven't really been anywhere alone since our honeymoon - I'd say we've earned this trip. On the other hand, I've never really left either of the children for any length of time, and I'm really nervous about how I'll fare being away from them for so long. But, the bags are packed, the tickets are purchased, and the ocean is calling for me, so here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment