Our visit with my family was great. My sister Mary (AKA Auntie Meems) and I always have a great time together. She has always been the person who held the keys to my heart. She was awesome with the kids, and even won Emma over immediately upon our arrival. The cousins: Jake, Scarlett, Samantha, and Nattaleigh were also great at helping to keep Cody and Emma distracted and entertained while we were away. They all enjoyed their time together which included a trip to Disneyland, playday at Jake's school, and lots of mini-adventures and photoshoots. (I'll post some cute pics from the photoshoots as soon as I get them.)
Before Jay and I left, Mary threw Emma a fabulous 1st birthday party complete with tiaras, feather boas, and decadent cupcakes. All the kids had fun at the park, and the adults were pretty happy to watch them all play together and to catch up.
The birthday girl!
The Rowan clan also spent a day at the beach in Balboa, riding the ferry, the ferris wheel and the carousel, walking on the pier, and eating Balboa Bars - yummy!
It was a quick but fun few days, and then we were off to Cozumel.
No comments:
Post a Comment