Sunday, September 13, 2009
My baby...
Five years ago today I lay in the hospital eager, frightened, and overwhelmed by emotion as your dad and I awaited your arrival. Within moments of entering this world, you forever changed ours. We were so in awe of you. You awakened feelings of both hope and trepidation. You made us question everything that we believed. You forced us to reevaluate and reprioritize. You made us laugh, cry, and tremble with both an immeasurable amount of love and an immeasurable amount of fear. You joined us closer than we have ever been, and changed the dynamics of our relationship forever. You transformed us from a couple to a family. You are our miracle - our beautiful, perfect, baby boy. Though we celebrated your 5th birthday today, I cannot help but remember that night and how you burst into our lives and made us whole. We are so lucky to call you our son. We love you sweet Cody. Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment