Monday, October 13, 2008
Family Tree
Cody has been learning Spanish in preschool, and has already mastered counting to 15, colors, and now family members. Today I was asking him to tell me the people in our family as we were driving home from school. He did. This discussion prompted a further discussion about our family which was quite interesting. In it, I learned that someday Cody would like to have children of his own, one of whom is Emma - because, "she is such a good, sweet baby, when she isn't crying really loud." I also learned that I may speak without thinking a little more than I imagine, as in a side conversation about my sisters, Cody said, "You have two sisters Mommy- Auntie Meems (Mary) and Auntie Chelle (Michelle). Auntie Chelle is your crazy sister though, right?" (He's totally right, but puleeze - I should really use my censor more often, now that he repeats everything I say.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gosh, I hope your crazy sister doesn't read your blog!
ReplyDelete