We took the kids to see Santa today. Emma has just recently reached the "stranger anxiety" phase of life, so I did not have high hopes for this trip, but we just had to do it. Both kids were great while we waited - Emma smiled away, and Cody talked about what he would ask Santa for. When we finally reached the Big Guy, I was surprised by how well things went. Both little monkeys sat on his lap; Cody told him his heart's desire; and Emma even smiled for the picture. Ahhh, I love Christmas miracles.
Unfortunately, they charge an arm and a leg for picture CD's, so here's one we took in line. The cute one is in a frame on my tree!
Do not tell Santa, but for my blog I just took a picture of the picture we bought. It is crazy how much those things cost.
ReplyDelete