Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My husband is SO gross!

Well, it's official...I married a very strange, some might say foul, or disgusting, man. Tonight at dinner we were rehashing the interesting bits and pieces about our day - pretty normal right? Nope! It turns out that after spending a day in Truckee tagging fish, Jay thought it would be a good (and he claims perfectly normal) idea, to bring some fish heads home with him. That's right, reread if you need to, but he brought fish heads HOME with him today. Why, you might be wondering? Well, to boil the flesh off of them, so that he can hang them above his desk at work, of course. Eeeeew! My husband is SO gross!

3 comments:

  1. Perfectly normal. He wants the skulls right....remember my skull collection? Oh, he's SO normal--you're the weird one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! Gross! Plus it will stink up the house. I take it you won't be visiting Jay's office any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds perfectly reasonable to me. I mean, don't tell me you've never thought about bringing your student's heads home with you and boiling the flesh off of them and nailing them to the wall.

    ReplyDelete