Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Caught!

Today was a rough day, behaviorally, for Cody. I'm not sure if it was because of the change of schedule, being that it is Veteran's Day and school was out, or if it is just a function of him being a 4 year old boy. At one point, after having been sent to his room for yet another time out, he began crying hysterically. When I returned several minutes later to see if he was ready to come out and act appropriately, he looked at me with eyes brimming with tears and said, " I'm sad Mommy."' "Why are you sad Cody?" I asked. His response..."Because I got caught." Not exactly the monumental confession I was hoping for!

4 comments:

  1. Now that is too funny! I know exactly how he feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We deal with this often. Brandon typically says, "Mommy, why were you watching me? I don't want you to see!" Hmmph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I loved that! It reminds me of Philosophy class (the ONLY college class I ever truly left disliking the subject)...Cody is truthful. Bless him!

    Charlene Broce

    ReplyDelete