Wednesday, November 5, 2008

splish splash I was takin' a bath...

My son makes me laugh. Tonight as he was in the bathtub playing, I saw him put the hair washing cup up to his mouth as if he were going to take a drink. So, of course, I yelled, "Cody stop!" He looked at me and said, " Mom, did you think I was going to drink the butt water?" "The bath water, you mean," I replied. "No mom, the butt water. It's touching my butt, and my butt is very dirty. We don't drink butt water. That's disgusting!" I can't argue with that - butt water is definitely disgusting! What a funny kid.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, that's so funny! Tatum went through a phase where she was constantly washing her hands. I asked her why she was washing her hands so much. Apparently she'd been putting her hands down her pants and she had to wash her hands because "I touched my butt." I was like, Stop touching your butt, then!

    ReplyDelete