Friday, November 28, 2008

cousins

The cousins, Jacob (6), Samantha (3), and Scarlett (3), joined us for Thanksgiving this year (along with Auntie Meems and Uncle Ryan of course). Jake and Cody were practically inseparable, playing cars and Star Wars and running around like wild animals.
Jacob & Cody
Sammy and Scarlett oohed and aahed over Emma, much to her delight. They wanted to hold her, play with her, and of course "check on her" while she slept. When they weren't with Emma, they could be found either trying desperately to annoy the boys, or putting on "litspick and sparkles" in my bathroom.

Scarlett & Emma

Sam & Emma

the girls


post script - My collection of pictures is extremely sad, because my sister Mary (aka Meems) is a photographer, so I left it all up to her. I'll post some good ones when she sends them to me.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna play litspick and sparkles, it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete