I am new to the blogging world, only a few weeks in, but I must say I am addicted! I love to write about our life and to read about the lives of others. As I get more and more into my new hobby, I am discovering some things about myself that I feel the need to confess.
1) I check my friends blogs for updates, pretty much every day. I can't wait to see new posts!
2) At times, I have caught myself more interested in taking pictures of events "to post on the blog" rather than just enjoying said events and activities.
3) I love comments! It's nice to know that people are reading what I write and to learn how they feel about my posts. After I post a blog, I usually check back several times to see if I received any comments. (It must have something to do with my need for affirmation.)
4) I am sometimes a blog stalker! Yes, I look at other peoples' blogs that I don't even know, and I do not make comments. Lately, I have been trying to give myself up and let people know I have been reading their blog, but sometimes I can't bring myself to do it - especially if I don't know the person. (If you are reading this and stalking my blog, let me know - I'm probably stalking yours too, and we could just get it out in the open...)
5) I get really (kind of ridiculously) excited when I publish a post!
So there you have it. Phew! I feel much better, having confessed all of my dirty little blogging secrets.
He he! I am guilty of all of those things you listed :) It's hard to start leaving comments on other people's blogs, but once you do it can start getting out of hand! As for #2, when you start considering taking pictures of your child's poop because you think it should go on the blog, then you know you're in trouble!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited you put a bookshelf on! I can't wait to read those books :)
I love reading your blog. I check it daily and am frustrated when there isn't something new at the time I check. You don't want to read my comments EVERY day. That would be like listening to me, and I can talk for a long time! Just know I am here stalking you and reading daily:)
ReplyDelete