Thursday, July 17, 2008

Say cheese!

On Tuesday I took the kids to have their pictures taken. The pictures turned out great, but I just felt like something was missing. This morning I figured out just what it was...Emma's smile. Emma found her smile today! Not her, "watch out, I'm smiling, but really I'm pooping my pants smile", but her honest to goodness real smile. Sadly, she does not yet smile on comand - thus, no picture proof, but I swear, she does, and, it can light up the room! And, check out my sweet boy - watch out ladies!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture! Emma's so cute she doesn't even need a smile! Where did you have them done? I still can't get Tatum to smile for pictures :(

    I left a couple of comments the other day but I noticed you haven't moderated them yet. Did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that these are 2 of the darn cutest kids! And I know just how sweet they are! Congrats on your first blog. It's great!

    Love, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, I didn't know how to moderate comments - I just figured it out! I'm still new to all this technoligy business. Thanks for commenting - it kind of makes your day, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete