Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here we go!

As you may know, Cody is always saying the darndest things. Last week I was relating yet another funny Codyism to a friend and she suggested that I start this blog to record all of the little "life snacks" that take place when you are the parent of two small children. Like many of you, I often find myself saying, "that is so funny, I really should write that down." And, like many of you, life gets thrown at me a second later, and I forget to document all of the antics that I hope to someday recall for my children's and my own pleasure. So, this blog is where I will attempt to record all of the little things that Cody and Emma say and do, that make us smile, laugh, and sometimes even cry.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so excited to get a steady supply of Codyisms! And Emmaisms someday, too!

    ReplyDelete