Here are a few of my favorite memories, in picture form, from this, the 4th year of Cody's life...
Friday, September 12, 2008
The Annual Letter
Beginning on the day of his birth, and every year since then on his birthday, I write Cody (and now Emma) a letter. Someday, when he is old enough to appreciate them, I will give him his letters to read and enjoy. In each letter I reminisce about the year that has passed and talk about the changes that have taken place in our family, the fun we've had, and the new tricks he has mastered. I, of course, also spend lots of time telling him how much I love him and how proud I am of his achievements both large and small, and about some of my favorite memories, activities, and moments that we've spent together. So tonight I'm looking through pictures and thinking back on the year in preparation for writing this years' letter.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those letters will also become very precious to you, especially when they are 17 and you want to spank them:)
ReplyDeleteI love the letter tradition!
ReplyDelete