Sunday, September 14, 2008
This is AWESOME!!!!
"This is awesome." This was the catch phrase at Cody's birthday party yesterday. After each child arrived, after each present was opened, and after each swing of the bat at the pinata, "this is awesome" was what Cody (and some of his little friends) would say. Needless to say, Cody had a blast at his party. The kids decorated visors with stickers, swam, ate hot dogs and cake, broke open a pinata and collected all the goodies, and opened presents. It was a whirlwind of activity. I completely lost control - the 4 year-olds totally won...all of my careful plans and my timeline were thrown out the window about 5 minutes after the party began. Oh well, it didn't go according to my plan, and I didn't really have fun, but it totally went according to Cody's plan and he thought it was "AWESOME!" I guess that is what it is all about!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad Cody had a good time and I'm sorry we missed it.
ReplyDelete