Look how much she's grown just since August. I love that she is growing up right before my eyes and I truly appreciate each small miracle that I am priveleged to witness, but for goodness sake sweet Emma - slow down already - Mommy's not ready!
PS - If anyone can tell me how to link to my own past postings I'd love to hear from you.
When you're writing a new post, there's a little green globe thingy button right after the bold and italic buttons and right before the blockquote and spell check buttons - that's how you insert a link. Just highlight the word or phrase you want to link, click the globe thingy button, and paste the url of the page you want to link it to. If you can do that you will officially graduate from novice to intermediate blogger :)
ReplyDeleteSteph,
ReplyDeleteYou are my technology goddess! Thanks for the lesson and for using real language.