Meet Tootsie. (She was already named and she is 11 months old, so we thought it would be weird to change it - even though it's kind of lame. Oh, well.) She is very sweet - we are already in love. Cody has been showing her off to his neighborhood friends all day, as well as reading her books, and playing fetch. Emma thoroughly enjoy doggie kisses and squeals with laughter each time Tootsie comes into her line of sight. I know I said that we were prepared to wait for the right dog for us, but I'm sure glad that we didn't have to wait too long. (Patience is not a Rowan family virtue.) Welcome to the family Toots!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Tootsie!
We passed our home inspection and now we are on to the next step - the two week trial. Basically, we are now dog owners, but we do have two weeks to change our mind and still get our money back. We won't be changing our minds.

Meet Tootsie. (She was already named and she is 11 months old, so we thought it would be weird to change it - even though it's kind of lame. Oh, well.) She is very sweet - we are already in love. Cody has been showing her off to his neighborhood friends all day, as well as reading her books, and playing fetch. Emma thoroughly enjoy doggie kisses and squeals with laughter each time Tootsie comes into her line of sight. I know I said that we were prepared to wait for the right dog for us, but I'm sure glad that we didn't have to wait too long. (Patience is not a Rowan family virtue.) Welcome to the family Toots!
Meet Tootsie. (She was already named and she is 11 months old, so we thought it would be weird to change it - even though it's kind of lame. Oh, well.) She is very sweet - we are already in love. Cody has been showing her off to his neighborhood friends all day, as well as reading her books, and playing fetch. Emma thoroughly enjoy doggie kisses and squeals with laughter each time Tootsie comes into her line of sight. I know I said that we were prepared to wait for the right dog for us, but I'm sure glad that we didn't have to wait too long. (Patience is not a Rowan family virtue.) Welcome to the family Toots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! What a sweetie! Congrats on your new addition :)
ReplyDelete