Friday, September 26, 2008

Camping Out


As I write, Jay and Cody are out in the backyard "camping." They set up the big tent (Cody's shark tent just wasn't big enough for Daddy), got sleeping bags, flashlights, and marshmallows, and set off for the "wilderness" at around 7:00 pm.
Though I'm not an official camper, I was invited out to eat smores (made over the BBQ), and to sit in the tent for a while. When I left to come back inside, Cody was soooo excited about camping out that I fear he may not actually sleep tonight. (hee,hee)

2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun! I have to say I'm not surprised Jay didn't fit in the shark tent... he's a big guy! Hope they BOTH got enough sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guys have been planning to do this for months. They even bought the gear. Maybe now that it's cooling off, they'll actually do it. Brandon is convinced when they do, he'll hear coyotes!

    ReplyDelete