Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mommy and Daddy go to Preschool

Jay and I got a chance to go hang out with Cody at school today for their annual Thanksgiving feast. When we arrived the kids were doing the "Freeze Dance" in the classroom while they waited for things to be ready.




Once things were set up, all of the kids and parents went outside to sit down and eat. I'm pretty sure that the idea was for our children to sit with us, but alas, they all wanted to sit with their friends instead. (Is this the beginning of the end?)




Overall it was a great day. I love being able to watch Cody interact in different environments and to see how he behaves at school and with his friends - he always makes me so proud.

2 comments:

  1. I think I would cry if Tatum didn't want to sit next to me at her Thanksgiving feast!

    ReplyDelete