Sunday, September 21, 2008

A new kind of superhero...

Cody is seriously into superheros right now. He is constantly running around the house, the yard, and the neighborhood fighting crime and catching bad guys. He often will tell us not to call him Cody, but Spiderman, Batman, or Superman instead. This morning the superhero theme took a strange turn... I had asked Cody to go get ready for his shower, while I changed Emma's diaper. As I was walking out of Emma's room I heard Cody in the bathroom. This is what he was saying, " Da,Da, Da, Da! I am Penisman! Penisman the superhero! Penisman will save you!" I tried really hard not to laugh right out loud. Instead, I said simply, "Penisman, are you ready for your shower?" Cody's face turned bright red, and we both burst into laughter. What an imagination!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Penisman. I have to wonder exactly how Penisman is planning on saving me.

    I'm so glad for you that Emma is a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. You should check out Etsy.com for custom superhero capes. I am getting one for Andon for christmas. I am sure Cody would love one too.

    ReplyDelete