On Friday Jay took Tootsie in to get fixed. She is fine, though a little tired and apparently itchy at the incision sight. Because she kept trying to lick her incision, we had to get her one of those funny lampshade-like cones to wear around her neck. Last night Cody asked why she had to wear the cone and we explained to him that we didn't want her to get an infection. Then he asked why she had to go to the doctor and we explained that we didn't want her to have any puppies, so we had to have her fixed. Fast-forward to this morning... Cody and I are making french toast when he says to me, "Mommy, remember when you said Tootsie has to wear her cone so she won't have any babies? Well, I don't want you to have any more babies either."
I guess it's a good thing that Jay and I have already decided against having more children, but now I keep waiting for Cody to suggest that I need to wear a cone around my head.
Make sure you get a picture of it when you start wearing the cone:)
ReplyDeleteVery funny Cara!
ReplyDelete