Sunday, August 17, 2008
I changed my mind
The only vegetables that Cody willingly eats are green beans and carrots. In an effort to broaden his horizons a bit, Jay and I frequently encourage Cody to try at least one bite of whatever vegetable we are eating. Tonight we had squash. As is pretty typical, Cody ate his entire dinner except for the squash, and then proceeded to go on and on about how he was too full to try even one bite. We finally persuaded him to try just one. After he ate it Jay asked, "did you like the squash?" Cody nodded his head yes and much to our astonishment went for another bite. About .3 seconds later Cody threw up all over the dinner table. When he had collected himself a bit, he said very nonchalantly, " I changed my mind. I don't really like squash." I guess not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG - that's the funniest freaking thing I've ever heard. No more squash for Cody!
ReplyDelete