Monday, August 11, 2008
Pity Party
Oh, poor me! That's how I felt this morning as I climbed into my car on the way to work. Today was my first paid day back at work. (Though I've been in all weekend long getting ready.) My alarm clock woke me at quarter to 5. I got myself ready, then fed Emma, and got her ready, while Jay showered and Cody got dressed. There was so much going on in our house at such an ungodly hour - it was CRAZY! When I finally left for school, at 6:45, both Cody and Emma were in tears. Need I mention what effect this had on me? I arrived to my first day of work with tears streaming down my face, mascara dripping off my nose, and my breasts leaking. Oh, poor me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Even if there was calm in your house, you still would have sobbed all the way to work. That's how it goes with moms who go to work.
ReplyDeletepoor girl! I feel sorry for you too...I don't miss the leaking breasts, though.
ReplyDeletepoor you! I feel sorry for you also....I don't miss leaking breasts, however!
ReplyDelete