Saturday, August 9, 2008

A visit from Grandma

My mom, AKA Grandma Cheryl, is in town for a few days. She came up to see the kiddos - her first time since Emma was born. She got in on Thursday, and we all spent some time together before Jay left for Hot August Nights and I got busy putting my classroom back together. Friday she and Cody had a lot of fun together, just the two of them. They went to the park in the morning and then to see Kung Fu Panda at the mall in the afternoon. Cody came back with a belly full of popcorn and a couple new toys. (Go figure.) This morning, we all played at the park and went to the library. Later this afternoon Grandma gets to watch both kids for a few hours while I go back to school to wrestle some more boxes. I'm grateful that she's here. I don't know what I would have done with my kids/classroom if she wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment