When I picked Cody up this afternoon, he had some very exciting news to share. For a while now, he has been eagerly waiting for his fourth birthday so that he could, "change into a butterfly." Well today, though he's not quite four, his wish came true. Cody has officially "graduated" to the pre-K class at his preschool - AKA the "butterflies." He was very excited about the big move and had lots to share with me about his day. My favorite revelation - when I asked him what he learned today he replied, "I learned that we don't lick people." (FYI - thankfully I learned that he gained this wisdom from a friends innocent experimentation, not his own -eeew!)
PS - He now insists that he is 4, because "that's when I get to change into a butterfly, mom!"
Maybe Cody can teach Tatum that we don't lick people.
ReplyDelete