Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cody's Learning Spanish!

They must be teaching Cody some Spanish at school. This morning I overheard him counting his race cars. It sounded something like this..."Uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco, hola, grande, ocho!" He'll be bilingual in no time!

5 comments:

  1. I want Tatum to learn spanish so badly! My SIL speaks spanish and I wish we lived closer to her so Tatum could be exposed more often. I have a post-it on my desk as I type reminding me to start researching spanish language programs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from Stephanie's blog (I saw your comment there.) I read below that you check your blog for comments - do you know that you can be notified by email when someone comments? Check around in the "comments" section on your dashboard.

    another thing, I use google's reader to read blogs without going to everyone's website. Check it out here: www.google.com/reader

    Welcome to the bloggy world - it's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, thanks for stopping by. I love Google Reader - thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My almost 3 yr old was counting the other day after we read the book Marcos Counts....Uno, dos , tres, quatro, cinco, TRES! He was so proud. Spanish is on my to do list...but somehow other than multilingual books it's not happening!

    ReplyDelete